- Rama had weapons that could perched the sea
- Ravana had Pushpaka Vimana or Airplane that was used to bring Ram and Sita from Lanka to Ayodhya
- Hanumana lifted the mountain and flew for Sanjeevani booti
- Lord Krishna lifted the mountain as a child to protect the people of Vrindavana
- Lord Krishna gave the sermon of Gita in the battle field which was heard by Sanjay sitting in the palace of Dhritrastra
Monday, September 18, 2017
Are Ramayana and Mahabharata myths or reality (history) ?
I don’t believe that Ramayana or Mahabharatha are historically facts.
I also don’t believe that the stories of Lord Rama or Krishna are purely a work of fiction.
I believe that the reality lies somewhere in between.
It is quite possible that great kings with the names of Rama or Krishna existed in reality.
However, what we read about them in Ramayana and Mahabharatha are highly exaggerated and appears to be a work of fiction.
For example, I don’t believe that:
We don’t know how much of the stories are true and how much are false.
However, millions of Hindus believe these stories and follow the ideals shown by Lord Rama.
Such a belief has created common Indian values which are keeping the society united.
BY AWDESH SINGH