- Matriculation, 1907, Elphinstone High School, Bombay
- Inter 1909, Elphinstone College,Bombay
- B.A, 1913, Elphinstone College, Bombay, University of Bombay, Economics & Political Science
- M.A, 1915 Majoring in Economics and with Sociology, History Philosophy, Anthropology and Politics
- Ph.D, 1917, Columbia University conferred a Degree of Ph.D.
- 1921 June, London School of Economics, London. Thesis – ‘Provincial Decentralization of Imperial Finance in British India’
- 8. Barrister-at- Law 30-9-1920 Gray’s Inn, London Law
- (1922-23, Spent some time in reading economics in the University of Bonn in Germany.)
- -1923 Nov London School of Economics, London ‘The Problem of the Rupee – Its origin and its solution’ was accepted for the degree of (Economics).
- L.L.D (Honoris Causa) 5-6-1952 Columbia University, New York For HIS achievements, Leadership and authoring the constitution of India
- D.Litt (Honoris Causa) 12-1-1953 Osmania University, Hyderabad For HIS achievements, Leadership and writing the constitution of India.
Monday, September 18, 2017
Why Dr. B.R. Ambedkar is considered as symbol of knowledge in the world ?
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar's educational qualifications:
Books Written by Dr.B.R.Ambedkar
Any Many more....
He has written 38 books in total
Especially he was head among Authors of our Constitution, which is far dynamic than manu's laws.
Does this qualifications enough to be credited as Symbol of knowledge or do you need more of his credentials to accept him for that title.
Being born in sudra, with no strong financial aid, with not much moral aid, Under lots of humiliation....
He didn't suicide like a trepid, instead he stood, fought and finally he became aid to many dalits...
BY SAI SIDDAHARTH